The relationship between a coach and client is a privileged one. As we begin a coaching engagement, we work together to design a set of objectives that will enable you to achieve your goals. In this way, our coaching is customized to meet the unique needs of each client.
Every coaching contract relationship is grounded in my commitment to you.
- Keep all information that we exchange during our coaching sessions strictly confidential. I abide by the code of ethics of the International Coaching Federation (ICF). More information about the ICF can be found at coachfederation.org
- Coach you as a whole person; we will focus on your stated objectives but may discover other areas as we work together. If we move away from the original goals, I will always ask your permission before shifting directions
- Be totally present for you – when we are together you will be the only object of my attention
- Be honest and straightforward in asking questions, making requests and providing perspectives for your consideration
- Check in with you at the end of each session; we work to establish complete transparency. Your feedback will enable us to ensure we achieve your goals